Week 4 of the Omron Fitness Challenge by Mamavation has begun and so far I am still only down 8 lbs for the entire challenge. I didn’t lose any weight this last week (partially because I hurt my knee snowboarding). That is disappointing but I am still motivated to keep going until the twitter party for the Omron Fitness Challenge. That is when our final “after” weight counts for the contest for most weight lost. Of course, I will continue trying to lose weight even after that as I will not be at my goal weight by then. I am hoping to be able to lose maybe another 12 pounds and be down 20 pounds by the end of the challenge. I will still have a ways to go but being down 20 pounds will be really motivating.
We received our strapless heart rate monitors from Omron this weekend. The strapless heart rate monitor makes it so the tracking is all in the wrist and there is no annoying chest strap to worry about. I have not had a chance to use it yet but I have tried it on and it is comfortable. I have been enjoying my Omron HJ-323U USB pedometer and 510W scale. They have been helping me keep on track with my weight loss goals.
Features of the Strapless Heart Rate Monitor HR500U:
• No Chest Strap— Just put it on your wrist and you’re ready to go
• Heart rate—Receive continuous monitoring of your heart rate
• Pace & Distance—Accurately tracks pace & distance during a run or walk
• Calories—Tracks calories burned during your workout
• Color LCD Heart Rate Zone Alert—Programmable zones warn you if you’re too high or too low with a simple, easy to read color
• Software – Upload data to your personal dashboard on www.OmronFitness.com with a USB cable
• Clock—Automatically resets; start with a clean slate each day
• Water Resistant
• Rechargeable Battery
• Washable/Breathable wrist strap—Lightweight strap for added comfort
Here are my “Before” and “After” measurements. I have a long way to go but I can tell a difference so far.
- Bust: 45″ 43.25″
- Waist: 41.5″ 39.75″
- Belly Button: 47.5″ 46.25″
- Hips: 47.5″ 46.5″
- Right Thigh: 30″ 29.25″
- Left Thigh: 29.5″ 29″
- Right Arm: 14.25″ 14.5″
- Left Arm: 14.75″ 14.5″
- Neck: 14.75″ 14.5″
Omron Fitness and Mamavation are having a twitter party with the 25 bloggers included in the challenge and we would love for you to join us!
Who: Omron Fitness & Mamavation
When: Wednesday, February 20th
Time: 8-10pm EST (6-8pm MST)
Theme: Workout SMARTER instead of longer
More Details, Giveaway Prizes, and RSVP Form can be Found HERE!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored Omron Fitness as a collaboration with Bookieboo Blogging Network and Mamavation – a community dedicated to weight loss for women and obesity prevention for families. I was provided with product and compensation for my time and honest opinions.