Sisterhood Of The Shrinking Jeans-Weight Loss Challenge

by Jones on February 24, 2010

A couple days ago I stumbled upon this blog called, Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. They are starting a weight loss challenge today and I just randomly decided to sign up. So here’s the skinny on me:

CURRENT WEIGHT: 176lbs

Jones
Mel
Cristina
Kelly K.
Teresa G.

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

UPDATE:

So today started off pretty well. In the morning I brought a bottle of water to work with me and had a Yoplait Light (100 cal), then another one a couple hours later. When I got home…well. I ate 2 packs of fruit snacks, 3 Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, another box of fruit snacks, like… a liter of Mountain Dew, and entirely too much of that casserole my mother in law made…..so….welcome to my world. We lose. The end. Wait no! I promise to do better! Have any of you other crazies gone a lil overboard?

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

Rebecca February 24, 2010 at 3:11 pm

I’m going to join you on the drinking more water goal. When I worked at a desk, I drank so much because my water bottle was always right there within arms reach. It’s been so hard for me to get in enough water since I quit that job.

Allison February 24, 2010 at 9:07 pm

great goals! so glad you stumbled upon The Sisterhood! You will love everyone there!

team name…hmmm…I really have no clue! I’m not the “clever” type haha

Kellyology February 24, 2010 at 10:43 pm

Hi! I thought I’d stop by and introduce myself. I’ve just been added to your Spring Fling team K. Looking forward to getting to know you better and to supporting each other as we try to reach our goals.

Cristina February 24, 2010 at 11:16 pm

Hi! Just stopping by to introduce myself – I’m on Team K too! I’m looking forward to this challenge and getting to know you all! Team name…hmmmm….something that starts with a K….?

Kellyology February 24, 2010 at 11:47 pm

Names: The Special K’s? Team Klassy? Gettin’ our Hot Body On? OK. No. That doesn’t sound right. Hawt to Hawter? or Hot to Hotter? Ch-ch-ch-changin’? Just Say No to Girl Scout Cookies? OK, that last one may just be for me.

I don’t know. Maybe I’ll think of some more when I post about this tomorrow.

What names have you guys thought of?

Jones February 25, 2010 at 1:49 am

Kelly. I like you. Congratulations. Anyway, another team member had mentioned using Special K as well. It’s nice to meet all of you :)

I just Googled “cool words that start with K” and well…here’s some:

“kalon” – beauty that is more than skin deep
“karezza” – prolonged sex avoiding orgasm (ok. maybe not this one)
“kickie-wickie” – a wife (are all of us married? This one’s funny ;-) )
“kreng” – whale carcass after blubber is removed (I know this is what I am trying to achieve…)
“kip” – unit of weight equivalent to 1000 pounds (Is this our combined weight? lol)

Maybe we outta go with Special K. That way we already have a logo we can steal from that cereal….

Wifey February 25, 2010 at 8:23 am

Sounds like a great site and fun with other teammates! Ooh, I used to LOVE Mountain Dew – smiles!

On a separate note, The BlogRollers sent you a time sensitive e-mail. Please check and shoot us a note back, theblogrollers@gmail.com.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Kellyology February 25, 2010 at 8:28 am

I like “kickie-wickie”

Steph February 25, 2010 at 8:31 am

You know if you shrink your jeans that you won’t fit in them anymore?

I think I may be missing the point…

I love your stinkin gutz and wish you luck on your shrinking. I will keep all baked goods and Mountain Dew away from your mouth.

Camille February 25, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Good for you! You have more self-control than I do! I just can’t kick the cupcakes!

Heather February 25, 2010 at 5:07 pm

I hear you on going overboard! It’s such a battle! But I think you’re going to do great. Recognizing WHY you overdo it will be a huge advantage in shrinking…and girl, you’re gonna shrink!!

Serene February 28, 2010 at 10:59 pm

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my crafts! I seriously have about a dozen projects started. The hard part is finishing them!!

I need to start drinking more water. And lay off the chocolate for breakfast… and lunch… and after dinner snack. =)

Life in the Highlands February 28, 2010 at 11:26 pm

Can’t we just lay off everything else and just eat the chocolate? We’ll still drink lots of water.