SEARCH

Dead Mermaids, Real Mermaids, Pictures of Mermaids….Oh My!

______________________________________________________________________

Excuse me, but I would like to know WHY there are STILL so many people searching “mermaids“? More importantly why are people searching “dead mermaids” so much.Β  My blog has only been up since April but I think I am getting more than my share of the “mermaid” traffic out there.Β  Check it….(I’m sure this post isn’t going to get me any less lol, and I’ll TAKE IT! I should start a blog about mermaids πŸ˜‰ )

dead mermaid real mermaid

You May Also Like

13 Comments

• Kristina August 13, 2009 6:02 pm

MERMAIDS!!!! I think you should do a post about Michael Jackson swimming with mermaids.

• melanie hope greenberg August 13, 2009 8:21 pm

You forgot my picture book “Mermaids on Parade” published by GP Putnam’s Sons. I got here through a Google Alert for “mermaids”. Best Wishes, Melanie Hope Greenberg, author-illustrator.

• Jones August 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Kristina – So true. I really truly should. Neither Mermaids OR Michael Jackson are real anymore, so why not….

Melanie – I’m so glad you were alerted by Google of my “mermaidness”. Stop by anytime!

• Steph August 14, 2009 1:30 am

You obviously haven’t seen the epic Tom Hanks and Darryl Hannah film, Splash. We all know that was based on a true story.

• Mrs. Organic August 14, 2009 1:48 am

It’s because there’s a million dollar reward for a picture of a live mermaid that’s been spotted off the coast of Israel.

• Sara Sophia August 14, 2009 11:14 am

Mermaids are totally real.
    What is wrong with you.

πŸ˜›

<3 sarasophia

• Jones August 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Well yah, Sara Sophia, of course YOU believe in mermaids. On your blog it says you live in “Neverland” lol. And yes, everyone knows there are mermaids THERE. Just not here πŸ˜‰

• Amber! August 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Well, when you are good at something your legacy will live on forever! And, face it, you are good at dead mermaids.

• rachie October 10, 2009 3:03 pm

okay so pretty much the other day i was on your blog and i read this and i was like im going to search up “dead torchered mermaids” to see if youll write about how weirtd people are. so i looked it up and went through over 30 pages to see if i could find yours and it just wasnt possible. so it ruined my day and now i tell you about how awesome of a plan that was. its too bad it didnt work… πŸ™

have a nice day πŸ˜€
    love your lil sis! hurray!
    p.s. lighthouses rule! you dont like the lighthouse you suck!

• Jones October 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Rachael. I’m sorry I ruined you life. What else is new….lol. HELLO? Which homecoming dress are you getting? Come back and see me again! I wish you were around to watch my shows and read vampire books with lol πŸ˜‰

• elena October 24, 2010 11:03 pm

its very bad playing with the others belives.let every one has his or her world.

• irish February 8, 2011 8:25 am

da that is not true that is a lagend of old people

• 90Xiomara December 2, 2016 6:52 am

Hi admin !! I read your articles everyday and i must say
    you have high quality content here. Your page deserves to go viral.

You need initial traffic only. How to go viral fast?
    Search for; forbesden’s tools